Friday 17 October 2014



Home


Welcome to Pretty Paper by natalie

I create unique pieces of art and also accept commissions for custom pieces.
Please see the ARTWORK page for all pieces.

I can re-create any piece should you fall in love with a particular one or I can create a custom piece of art just for you.

All pieces are priced based on intricacy, time taken and cost of materials.

All items (unless otherwise stated) are posted unframed and mounted on backing board. 
Framing is available for an extra cost.

International shipping available although unfortunately I cannot post framed items internationally due to the very fragile nature 
of the frame.

Please contact me for an international shipping quote.

 
I accept payment by cash, cheque or Paypal


Please link to my store to purchase templates for instant download via PayPal

TEMPLATES NOW AVAILABLE
Click here for the store



No comments:

Post a Comment